Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Without A Word

I love the conversations we have when no one is talking.

Like when I'm sitting on your lap, facing you, and we're kissing and touching
When you let me caress your face, forehead, eye brows, cheeks, and then lips ever so gently with my fingertips.
I love looking into your eyes, and observing your every reaction.
Patiently, I await my signal to turn up the passion.

I lick my lips for effect and to prepare them for touching more of you.
I lean in, but stop just before our connection; pausing to absorb the moment.
The tension of our shared desire alone gets me wet.

But the power and control you allow me to have is what fuels my imagination.
Barely touching your lips to mine, I take them in; only giving you enough to want more.
The feel of your powerful erection brings me back.

I trace your lips with my tongue.
And kiss on them, first individually, and then as a pair.
Nibbling your chin and sucking your neck; each and every touch conveys its own story.

Once you grab my behind, I know that it’s time and my teasing must come to an end.

Baby, I know exactly what to do, and how to do it.
I love to make you want me and love more the way you do!
Without speaking a word but saying so much; this is my favorite way to have conversations with you.



Copyright © 2009 My Mischievous Works

No comments:

Post a Comment